• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco crashing on ipad

Explorer ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've owned this iPad for less than a week. It is the latest iPad Air and I was able to open and use Fresco this past week until today. Now it opens with the splash screen and then immediately closes. Tried removing it and installing it again along with a restart. Not sure what else to do.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

We've just been made aware of multiple reports of Fresco crashing; we're working on it and hope to have it resolved shortly.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having a similar issue with my HP xps13 2in1, I used fresco several weeks ago without issue and now it goes to the launch screen and then the error message says it needs to restart and it does this over and over. I tried uninstalling and resinstalling and restarting. fresco error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines