• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco did NOT migrate sketch files

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We were just coming to the end of a 2 year book illustration project and all our drawings did not migrate to fresco. We have lost everything- not visible in assets or Creative cloud or on either of our 2 adobe ID. 
files are still in the sketch app's docs and data - how can i access those files!? 
BRING BACK SKETCH!

TOPICS
Cross-product , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Hang on a second.... fixed it! 

Go here - https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations

They're showing up in that mobile creations folder and there you can convert them to Fresco! Whoohoo! Although one at a time I think 🙄 

Better go learn how to use the thing now.... there's my evening gone!!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes me too - I missed the announcement about the January 10 date and was just squeezing out a few updates to some drawings done in sketch before moving over - I've moved to Fresco now which I'm enjoying but all of the files I had saved in sketch have disappeared - how can I retrieve these?

Many thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeh same boat, and I imagine it's a big boat! 

Files from up to October 2019 (I think) have moved to Fresco and are showing in my Creative Cloud files and then nothing else. So all the work I'm actually working on is lost right now! 😭😭😭

Looking forward to an answer on how to retrieve them! Thanks! 

And just wished Sketch would come back, I enjoyed it's simplicity, it did everything I needed it to do 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hang on a second.... fixed it! 

Go here - https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations

They're showing up in that mobile creations folder and there you can convert them to Fresco! Whoohoo! Although one at a time I think 🙄 

Better go learn how to use the thing now.... there's my evening gone!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sketch projects wont convert to fresco, and no longer available without an internet connection.

so very frustrating to be a poor student screwed by big business...again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @HowieHowieHowie,

Sorry to hear that. I would suggest you connect to High-Speed Internet to convert them to Fresco. Once you see all of them in Fresco, click on the ellipsis (three dots) and make them available offline one by one. Once all are available offline, you can edit & save them locally without requiring any Internet connection (https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/cloud-documents.html#:~:text=Make%20available%20offline). If you are facing some other issues or getting errors while converting them to Fresco, please share a screenshot. I'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am still not able to access my files. I have followed all of the directions here. When I look in the mobile creations folder there's nothing there. Please tell me that I have not lost all of my work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @John27959983fps7,

We are sorry to hear about your problem with accessing the files. I checked your account and found Creative Cloud storage Quota used is 0.033 GB, i.e., 33MB out of 2 GB. It seems not all of your Sketch files were synced to Creative Cloud, as 33MB is not a considerable size to have multiple files. It has been more than a year Sketch app reached End of Life (EOL), and it is no longer possible to recover the files if they are not showing up here (https://assets.adobe.com/mobilecreations).

Also, try using different email IDs that your recall & login options, such as "Continue with Google/Apple/ Facebook/Adobe)" while login on to the assets website, as there is a possibility you logged in earlier using a different email or method. Many people have reached out to me and confirmed this. So, it is a possibility.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2022 Jan 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Susanna22614127cmy0 @Islay226237777urd

I've sent a DM. Please Check.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, please HELP I LOST EVERYTHING - Anshul can you help me? Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Islay226237777urd

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! I had made lots of sketches for my books and illustrational kits and I too had lost them all.  Now thanks to your link, they have all magically appeared again!  Phew!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines