• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Exclusionary App

Explorer ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Given that Fresco works on a phone, how much more would I have to pay for my adobe CC subscription order to install an older version of Fresco on a much more powerful desktop computer?

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Fresco plan should allow you to run on any supported device including a Windows PC. You'll need to install the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop app and sign in with your Adobe ID. 

There is a link here to get started with Fresco on the Desktop:

https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/get-started.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just say whatever makes you feel good Chairman Putin.  Adobe and lies go together like pees and carrots.

Screenshot 2022-04-23 22.59.32.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 01, 2022 Jul 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once again, I'm attempting to download/install fresco. The earlier version available on adobe.com is V1.9 which is also apparently incompatible with my Windows 10 system. I can run the latest version of virtually every other adobe CC application including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro... Why can't I run Fresco? Is an earlier version (earlier than v1.9) available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco has some very specific requirements. Your screenshot indicates that Fresco is not compatible, have a look at the system requirements and check that your system meets them all. It's quite often the Direct X version which seems to be preventing people from installing Fresco on their system.

Fresco is up to V3.7.0, I am only able to see V3.6.0 as the oldest version I can reinstall. Once they stop supporting a version it's generally not available to purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does an iPhone 6s (running fresco) have anything approaching the graphics capability of an i7 CPU combined with an Nvidia GPU with 4GB of dedicated graphics ram? It's absurd that fresco will not run on a desktop computer that is capable of running every other adobe cc application. I shouldn't have to purchase anything, my cc license includes nearly 40 applications, including fresco. How much more do I have to spend with adobe to get this application working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Creatinnovate 

Here are the system requirements -> https://helpx.adobe.com/au/fresco/system-requirements.html

Fresco needs a graphic card with DirectX 12 (Feature level 12_1) support. Please check if your GPU card meets the requirement. No additional Adobe license required.

You can share the dxdiag output from your system for us to check. 

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This makes absolutely no sense. Why is it that Photoshop doesn't require Directx 12.1?

Is fresco that much more advanced than Photoshop?

Why does fresco work on a PHONE that was launched in 2014? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can share your Dxdiag output, we would be happy to help. 

Fresco brush capabilities require the GPU feature level support and hence we have that system requirement. 

Regards,

Rohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines