• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco is not a replacement for Sketch

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an ipad mini 4 and used to use Adobe Sketch to create some drawings. I want to express my dissapointment with Adobe for "replacing" Sketch with Fresco as it is hardly a replacement when I cannot use Fresco on my device.

It has left me unable to continue with a hobby I love. Is there no way Adobe can provide a version of Fresco compatible with older generations of devices? 

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have to agree, Fresco is not a replacement for Sketch.  I would much rather see Adobe leave the legacy Sketch and Draw apps available to those who liked them. That way we wouldn't continuously see many asking for Fresco to be more like those two other apps.

The original main features of Fresco being the water colour and oil paint effects, for what ever reason, do no work on the older devices. So it's not really possible to have a version of Fresco on those. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines