• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco is not good enough. I want draw back.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe took away the old very well working app and now I can't work anymore properly. The problem with the smoothing and delay while work still exists and I can't get my brushes right. Please bring back the old apps. It is so bad that I can't work properly anymore.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When my clients want a drawing from me tomorrow: I can't deliver. This is so bad. Why did you get rid of the wonderful working old apps? Please bring them back. The vector brushes are impossible to use because they have such a delay, it is impossible to work with them. Also I can't get them set like in the old apps. WHY??????

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PLEASE JUST BRING THE OLD APPS BACK! I am really desperate. I need to deliver something today to the client. This time it is not so complicated, but difficult enough. Everything worked so well with the old apps. Now it is impossible to even draw a line and now where it ends due to delay. so it is just luck to know where the stroke ends. It is impossible to work like that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines