• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco merges my layers when sending to desktop

New Here ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FRUSTRATING: I have been trying to send a file I tweaked a little from fresco (which has a mix of vector and pixel layers) to my desktop. When it imports it merges all my layers together and I can't further edit it on my computer. Help it never used to do this and I can't figure out a workaround!

I saw someone say something about an "experimental simplify" setting but I can't change that.

TOPICS
Import , Layers , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @n26270402dvni,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind confirming if the pixel layer & vector layer are different in Fresco? If yes, then it should send the file to the desktop as separate layers. However, if you have merged the pixel & vector layers, you have encountered a limitation in the imaging model. When merging a vector with a pixel layer, the new combined layer is converted to a raster layer because layers must be either one or the other. A layer cannot have both vector and raster content.

Also, would you mind confirming to which Desktop app you are sending the artwork and if any blend modes are applied to the layers?

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines