Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Motion Suggestions

Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been using Adobe Fresco on my iPad a lot lately for drawing, and I recently found the Motion tool where you can animate which is great! However, because I'm an animator, I would love Adobe to add lip-sync options. Now, that would turn Fresco into an animation app, right? But I would love that. Since CSP on the iPad is frustrating to use, I use Fresco, but the Motion's tools feel really limiting. Either improve Motion or you can launch Animate for the iPad, assuming it doesn't require me; the user to pay a subscription, that would suck. Anyway, that's it. Hope someone at Adobe sees this!

TOPICS
Canvas settings

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Firstly I personally hope this never gets added. I liked the app when it was a painting app, now that it is filled with Vector, Text, Shapes, Motion, Animation and all sorts of other things you can already do in other apps it is bloated and most tools are of very little use.

Secondly use the Request a Feature option in Fresco under App Settings > Help to send your request to the UserVoice page where the developers will see it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks sjaani, i think launching animate to the ipad or at least mobile would be better

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines