• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco not syncing colors properly

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got some color swatches in a library in Photoshop. They show up fine in Fresco, but they have different values. For example, in Photoshop I have a color with HSB values of 230, 45, 70. In Fresco they come in as 231, 68, 99. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Color , Cross-product , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wrench1000.

We did have some trouble with color profiles in Fresco but it was in a previous version and has since been fixed. Are you using the most recent version (v1.7) of Fresco?

If you are on the most recent build, and are still experiencing this color issue, would you be willing to share your color library with us so we can take a look at it?

Let me know and I can walk you through the steps to share it (I don't want you to post it here). 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the latest version and it doesn't work for me either; the swatches I made from photoshop on my desktop show up in fresco but they are different values :(((((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @clearance217,

We are sorry to hear about that. Would you mind confirming if the PSD file was created in CMYK or RGB? If it was RGB, then would you mind sharing the download link to the file here with us so we can further investigate the issue?

I will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines