• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco on the phone doesn't upload/ sync files to the creative cloud

New Here ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Sorry for posting again, but it's a very serious problem and I really need help. It feels like the syncing is not working between Fresco on my iphone and the creative cloud, and I don't know what to do. I even tried reinstalling the app, lost the files (I backed them up as psd in iCloud Drive), but there's no improvement. How can I fix the syncing? It's been two months since it stopped syncing, and it works the other way around, so it looks like an issue with the Fresco on my phone. Did anyone else have this problem? Please help, and thank you in advance. 

TOPICS
Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @N4232024,

I'm sorry to hear about the syncing issue you're experiencing with Fresco on your iPhone. Let's troubleshoot this together and resolve it for you.

• Check your internet connection: Make sure your iPhone is connected to a stable and reliable internet connection. Syncing requires a stable internet connection to work properly. Try different Wi-Fi connections to ensure this issue is not specific to any wifi. If you have cellular data, then ensure that in iPhone settings apps, Fresco has access to use cellular data.

• Sign out and sign back in: Try signing out of your Adobe account within the Fresco app and then signing back in. This can sometimes refresh the connection and resolve syncing issues.

• Restart your iPhone: Sometimes, simply restarting your device can fix minor software glitches that may be causing syncing issues.

I hope one of these steps helps resolve the syncing issue you're experiencing. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to ask. We're here to help!

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is great info to know. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines