• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Stopped Allowing Me to Upload Photos

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started using Fresco in December and immediately enjoyed the resources the program provides. It's a whole lot better than the previous app I used, so that's why this problem confuses me. As of today, I tried to upload an image onto a blank canvas to draw, as I always do, and it wouldn't work. The app lets me view my photo library and select a photo, but when I press it, it does not upload.

I tried to delete the app and re-download it, but the problem was not fixed. I also tried to upload older images, as I thought it was because the image I originally tried to upload was new. Yet, it does not work. I changed permissions and tried again, but to no avail. It does the same thing when I try to upload an image onto a canvas I've already drawn on.

Anyone know what I should do?

TOPICS
Canvas settings , How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

I have the 5.4.0. version installed, but the problem has seemed to fix itself. I left the app alone for a day or two after this post went live and the app is acting fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2024 Mar 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @naturaldisaster,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing more details, like the exact version of the OS/Fresco installed, your device model, and a screen recording of the problem, so we can investigate this further?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the 5.4.0. version installed, but the problem has seemed to fix itself. I left the app alone for a day or two after this post went live and the app is acting fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2024 Mar 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear your issue was resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2024 Jul 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm on version 5.6.5 and ive started having the same issue. Im using an iPad Pro 5th gen 12.9 inch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines