• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Timelapse FPS

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2022 Jul 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was wondering what the frame rate of the time lapse was so I can see how long I was working on a project 

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think there is a frame rate setting. I've noticed that the drawings I have spent many hours on have a more compressed Timelapse than the ones I spent less time on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on the response from Theresa J. it actually sounds like the timelapse is reduced to a specific length rather than compressed by frame rate. Any chance you can see if all timelapse videos end up being the same length regardless of how long you spent on the drawing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has this been answered/looked at by an admin?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines