• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fresco Timelapse stops recording

Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I've been working on a pretty big piece of artwork and it has 5 different parts to it. I coloured 2 parts about a week ago and the 3rd part over the past 2 days.

When I went to check the timelapse today it shows that it's recorded the first 2 parts but not the 3rd part. I've found that it doesn't record anything at all now, anything I add to the art now is not recorded. When I download the timelapse video, after the first 2 minutes the timelapse video goes black and shows nothing. This is really annoying because I was looking forward to seeing how my progress looked on the timelapse.

Some info for troubleshooting:

I'm using an iPad mini 5 with iOS 13. I did the 3rd part completely just on the iPad. Adobe fresco is on the latest update.

This issue is only with this file, no other file.

I tried shutting my iPad and turning it back on but that didn't fix the issue. Didn't think it would but it's always worth a try. 

Does anyone know what the issue is and how I can recover all the missing timelapse as well as restore the timelapse to its recording function again? I'd be grateful for any help!

TOPICS
Performance , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 30, 2021 Jan 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some more troubleshooting I've remembered:

This issue still persists if I copy the file and work on that instead of the original.

I have lots of storage space on both my creative cloud account and on my iPad.

This issue didn't occur with another file that I was working on at literally the same time so the problem must be with this file but I didn't do anything to the file except colour in it (I mean I didn't change any of the file settings or canvas size, etc)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi KP13. 

This is a different timelapse issue than I've heard before.

Please write me through Fresco's Report A Bug link (App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug) and, if you don't have a problem with sending them, include a copy of the timelapse and also a PSD of the drawing. 

You don't have to repeat all of this, just mention that you posted here and I'll make the connection. Also, it would be really helpful to know whether timelapse is recording on new drawings.

Thanks for your help (I'll keep an eye out for your email). 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines