• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get to know Adobe Fresco

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2019 Sep 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Fresco is our new drawing and painting app built for touch and stylus devices to help creatives unleash their creativity wherever inspiration strikes. With Adobe Fresco on your iPad, the world is your studio. 

New to Fresco? Check out this quick tutorial to get started:

Onboarding tutorial.jpg
Let’s try to create an artwork using the 
water color brush as per the steps given
 by our Designer, Parichay: 

1. Import any reference image. In this case, Owl. 
  2. Tap Pixel Brush Tool > Sketching> Pencil. Select the size and color as per your drawing. 
  3. Draw the picture using the pencil brush selected.NOTE: You can use the Duplicate layer option to recreate the similar elements of your drawing. In this case eyes. This functionality can help you save time and can be used at any given point in the drawing.NOTE: You can use the Duplicate layer option to recreate the similar elements of your drawing. In this case eyes. This functionality can help you save time and can be used at any given point in the drawing.

4. On a new layer, use selection Tool to define areas where you want to fill color. For this step, you can choose any brush as per your choice.
  5. Tap Live Brush Tool > Watercolor> Water Soft Brush and adjust the size, flow and color as per your drawing. Again, you can select any watercolor brush as per your requirement to fill in the colors in the drawing.  
  1. Tip: Try to work on different parts of the drawing on different layers so that it’s easier to edit them. Additionally, in order to make any specific colors blend with each other make sure they’re painted on the same layer.Tip: Try to work on different parts of the drawing on different layers so that it’s easier to edit them. Additionally, in order to make any specific colors blend with each other make sure they’re painted on the same layer.

Result:

2. My Document 2.png

Show us what you created by posting here.  

See what more can you draw in Fresco: https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/what-is-adobe-fresco.html

Need more help? Let us know by posting here. 

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Canvas settings , Cross-product , Device , How-to , Import , Layers , Live brushes , Performance , Pixel Brushes , Publish & export , Syncing & Storage , Tools , Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm anxious to see what people can do with this app 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave, I'm excited too! Do show us what you create on Fresco! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I first opened Fresco I was a little overwhelmed by all the brush options. I couldn't seem to do anything but play around with everything, scribbling marks on the canvas. So I decided to limit myself to just the pencil and this is what I drew. I love the ability to draw sharp detailed lines, or smudgy marks for shading. It's just like working with a real pencil.

eye.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After working with the pencil brush I decided to do a complete painting, limiting myself to the oil brushes. It took a while to get a handle with the mixer and opacity settings. I spent a lot of hours on this, but I enjoyed every minute of the process and am happy with the result. I'm working on my second oil painting now, and feeling much more comfortable with the oil paint brushes.

Burano ItalyBurano Italy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 26, 2019 Sep 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Theresa. Are you posting this work on Behance? If not, please do and tag it with Adobe Fresco. Thanks. Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hiya!  Downloaded it last night, imported all my favourite brushes and so far I’m impressed... quick question, though - is it possible to cut/copy/paste a selection? I haven’t been able to find any info on how to do it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 06, 2019 Oct 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, you can copy/paste a selection... in a roundabout way. Create your selection, and add a mask. Then, copy and paste the whole layer. Finally, if desired, delete the mask from the original layer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2019 Nov 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for this answer! Doesn't it seem like an odd oversight to not offer the thing that people do ALL the time in an app like this? What is Adobe thinking?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But how do you copy a region, and then past it next to the other region (displaying both side by side)?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Once you've copied and pasted as I mentioned above, just use the transform tool to move and position the copy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Or, you can select the area you want to copy witht the lasso tool, then tap on the layer's icon. A pannel appears with options such as "copy selection, cut slection...". You can then paste your slection in the same layer or in another one, using the same pannel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2019 Oct 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I cannot find how to import a reference image. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jenicac, just tap the Picture icon below the eye dropper tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!! Don't know how I missed that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines