• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting error while working in Fresco that Live Brushes don't work on my Surface Pro 7

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have a surface pro 7 and have updated my graphics driver, and my device otherwise meets all of the system requirements listed on the Adobe fresco website. Even so, I am still getting an error message in Fresco stating that live brushes don't work on my device.

I have seen the previous user posts from a couple of years ago indicating that live brushes weren't compatible on the surface pro, but I was under the impression that this was resolved, and that live brushes should be workable with Surface Pro devices (so long as all minimum system requirements published on the Adobe website are satisfied).

Is it still the case that live brushes are not compatible with ANY surface pro, even if all of the system requirements listed on the website are satisfied? I can't figure out what the issue is.

TOPICS
Device , Live brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Emily28462819icon,

Sorry for the delayed response. Thank you for reaching out to us and sharing the issue you are facing with using live brushes on your Surface Pro 7 device. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

We understand that you have already updated your graphics driver and met all the system requirements, but you are still experiencing issues with live brushes in Fresco. To better understand the problem, our team will require additional information from you. Could you please provide us with the Support Logs after you receive the error message? You can find this option by going to App Settings > Help > Support > Save support logs within Fresco. Once you have saved the file on your device, please provide us with the SupportLogs.zip file. Also, please share the screenshot of the error. I will check with the product team and get back to you.

I'll be looking forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines