• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[How To] Crop an image?

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been looking for the past 20 minutes but the Fresco interface isn't clear on how to crop...

where is the crop tool?

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Hi Hazel. 

There isn't a crop tool in Fresco yet (there will eventually be one). As a workaround you could duplicate the drawing then change the canvas size.... 

Once you've duplicated the drawing, open the duplicate, then  tap the gear icon in the upper nav and tap on the field with the document size. 

Will that help?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2019 Oct 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hazel. 

There isn't a crop tool in Fresco yet (there will eventually be one). As a workaround you could duplicate the drawing then change the canvas size.... 

Once you've duplicated the drawing, open the duplicate, then  tap the gear icon in the upper nav and tap on the field with the document size. 

Will that help?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi newbie here. Has a crop tool been added yet? I see that this was posted last year but can't seem to find it if it has been added.

Thanks,

Erica

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

a) wow this is clunky.  How is there no crop tool?

b) this solution only helps if you know the size of your selection, but I can't find that anywhere either.

c) see a.

d) ... see a.

This one lacking feature makes me wonder what I'm missing about this app's existance.  Its clearly not meant to stand on its own. But it also duplicates functionality found in other Adobe apps.

see a.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2022 Jul 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(14 and a half months latah...)

see a.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just be patient,  it'll be in the app soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2022 Jul 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Just be patient" sounds really condescending and "it'll be in the app soon" is utterly unhelpful.  You've no idea when a crop tool feature will be released (you're a "community professional" -- probably not even an Adobe employee let alone on the Fresco team) so why reply at all?  

I needed this feature today and Google brought me to this thread.  It's been 22 months now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2022 Dec 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

over 2 years later- absurd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2023 Jan 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2023 and still counting

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Talk is cheap! Just say "We choose not to important this feature." ...  It is most certainly a choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2023 Aug 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Talk is cheap! Just say "We choose not to implement this feature." ...  It is most certainly a choice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could bring the file into photoshop and crop it there which is what I've done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 07, 2023 Dec 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines