• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save to my computer?

Engaged ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just making sure I'm not missing something. I'm using Fresco for the first time and I don't see a way to save to my computer. I started a new document and it said it was saving it to the cloud, then said it was saving it locally but not where.

Given the minimal settings and interface, it looks and functions like a cloud-based mobile app rather than a full desktop application, which isn't what I expected from the documentation and descriptions before installing it. There's no standard toolbar with file>save etc and export is under the "share" button. Is that how we're supposed to save? I also don't see any options to turn cloud saving off. Is that by design? Thanks!

TOPICS
How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid the file saved locally are saved in a raw format in a non-accessible user folder. Your artwork is automatically synced to Adobe Creative Cloud if you have an active Internet connection. If you decide to work offline, your documents are saved locally and synced to the cloud as soon as an Internet connection is established. There is no setting to toggle in Fresco to stop syncing once connected to the internet. Yes, you are correct; the share button

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco is definitely online based. Coming from an iPad first design the functions are definitely different to what we're used to in a PC app. On the Home screen if you tap the three dots you'll see the option to "Make Available  offline". I have no idea where it goes to as a working document though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid the file saved locally are saved in a raw format in a non-accessible user folder. Your artwork is automatically synced to Adobe Creative Cloud if you have an active Internet connection. If you decide to work offline, your documents are saved locally and synced to the cloud as soon as an Internet connection is established. There is no setting to toggle in Fresco to stop syncing once connected to the internet. Yes, you are correct; the share button is how we are supposed to save or export files (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/fresco/using/publish-export-share.html). I hope it clarifies your query!

Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future. We'd be happy to help.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, thanks so much for following up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

exactly.  I often use the share button to save to iCloud as well, because I like to have extra backups in case one storage option fails

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines