Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

iPad Pro fresco crashed lost work

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco crashed and restarted the program and all my work on my current artwork was gone. I went online to the cloud saved document wand checked the revision history but the history is missing a large chunk of time. Only the start and the last 19 or so revisions. Is there a way to see more history so I can restore an almost finished version? Please help.

TOPICS
Performance, Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Robin. 

I'm so sorry about this deletion.

The work that shows in the Version History is a good indicator of what edits made it to Creative Cloud, so I don't think that the content during that chunk of time that appears to be missing was saved. I'm sorry. 

I am concerned about the crash. And I am really concerned about the deleted work. Will you message me through Fresco's Report A Bug link so I can see your device/app information? Here's how to get to that: 

In Fresco tap the gear icon at the top of  the Home screen.

Then App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug. 

I'm really sorry about this.

Sue.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines