• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is the ruler tool available on the Adobe Fresco App? (iOS)

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved over from Adobe Sketch to Adobe Fresco since the prior is ceasing services on the 10th but I always used the ruler shape on the app for straight lines. Does anyone know if the ruler tool is available on the mobile app as I've seen it's a thing on Fresco but I've yet to see it in my taskbar. 

TOPICS
Device , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

It looks like the ruler (as well as some of the other newer features) have not yet made it to Fresco on the iPhone. These are available on the iPad, as well as Windows versions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bottom right corner has shapes and the ruler tool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

52FFC4B1-4FFC-4E18-939B-19549F73693E.png

Unfortunately I can't see anything like that at the bottom right of my screen unless I'm going blind haha.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the ruler (as well as some of the other newer features) have not yet made it to Fresco on the iPhone. These are available on the iPad, as well as Windows versions. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm honestly extremely upset with Adobe for forcing their customers over to a new app that doesn't even offer half of the features the old Adobe Sketch and Illustrator had. Like why is there no crop tool!? Why can't I use the paint bucket tool as an eraser? And why are there no rulers and shapes?? Horrible move on Adobes part very disappointed 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately there isn't one for iPhone because adobe are silly people. They shut down the vector app adobe illustrator DRAW for an app that is pixelated with an express vector section that doesn't do half the thing the original one did. Adobe... if you see this... STOP FIXING THINGS THAT WERE NEVER BROKEN!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are others not freaking out also? It's so hard to find any straight answers on google. I had to go to this thread for the reality, no answer from adobe. What's up guys?! Why remove tools?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also freaking out about this. I used Adobe Draw religiously, and now I am left without a fundamental part of my creative routine. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco can do all the things Sketch and draw did just even better and has more features to offer. But if you are not happy with fresco you can install photoshop or illustrator on your iPad as well. Remember Adobe usually has a piece of software for all your needs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have designed and created hundreds of logos for successful companies over the years through Adobe draw on my IPHONE. You can not do any of that on this new fresco thing. Once again Adobe are trying to fix things that are not broken, they had barely any complaints and just a few improvement suggestions. They have taken away many livelihoods and businesses away.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm different. I never cared for Draw or Sketch.  They were missing a lot of features I needed...features that are available on Fresco.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines