• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

layer visibility error

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Fresco on Ipad. I worked on a large scale format. Suddenly the layer visibility button seems to become unresponsive. It is only visible on the canvas (visible or invisible layer) when you press on another layer. I thought this error was due to too many layers but even clearing all the layers the problem persists on this file...(I also tried to duplicated the file and convert it in psd, then in adobe fresco file. It didn't solve the problem )

TOPICS
Layers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Thanks, it works (after fresco update)!
I also work in 8K. I use the vector options in order  to work in the finest details (so the possibilities are very limited).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem butsolved it by turning off iPad & rebooting also can try reinstalling. Question, how large scale d you work? I'm trying to work in higher pixels for fabric prints but can only get to 8k

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, it works (after fresco update)!
I also work in 8K. I use the vector options in order  to work in the finest details (so the possibilities are very limited).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad it worked after the update.  If the problem returns,  by all means let us know

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines