• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Logged out and in again and lost all AF files in IPad!

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have registered to an Adobe plan with an email. I had Fresco on my iPad, but logged in with a different mail. I closed session and now lost all my work. Can't find it on any of the two accounts, not even on the iPad itself. I'm using an iPad Pro 12.9" (2021). Help please! 

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing , Device , Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked in the Creative Cloud under the original plans email?

Not just on the ipad but through the Creative Cloud Desktop app or via the browser to see if the files are still there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer Sjaani! I have already checked everywhere. I was using a free Adobe Fresco account just on my Ipad, and the problem happened when I subscribed for a plan with another account and tried to enter that new account on Fresco on my ipad: I lost all files! I really need to recover them! Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer Sjaani! I have already checked everywhere. I was using a free Adobe Fresco account just on my Ipad, and the problem happened when I subscribed for a plan with another account and tried to enter that new account on Fresco on my ipad: I lost all files! I really need to recover them! Thanks

Sorry, last reply was with the other account, the first one in which I had my designs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried logging back into your first account? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Dave for your reply. Yes, I've tried, but nothing there, neither on the ipad storage 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines