Really enjoying the Fresco app so far. A few questions about some features as I transition from Sketch.
1. Is there a graphing/grid option? I do a lot of architectural project planning and loved that on and off feature in sketch. would also be nice to have a perspective option, but the standard graph is kind of essential for some of my projects.
2. Did the ruler function totally disappear? I actually really liked the way it handled and made shapes and lines much easier to add quickly. There doesn't seem to be a shape/line function like photoshop either so now is there not one at all?
3. Love saving swatches from the piece as you go, but it would also be great to be able to pull swatches from your adobe libraries, pull from a standard swatch selection, or be able to enter the HEX/CMYK/RGB code directly in to get a specific color. Are any of those options that I just haven't figured out?
4. Lastly, love the select functions so far. Any way to select an entire color from the piece to alter? That would be awesome.
Glad you're liking Fresco. The good news is that ALL (with the exception of #4 for which I'll need a bit of clarification to be sure) of these features will be coming to Fresco. The bad news is that some will come sooner than others. I can't give you dates but here's what I can say:
1. We know grids and guides are a necessity for many people and they're coming, soon-ish, I just don't have more of an idea than that right now.
2. The straight edge is coming back. Very soon. In the meatime, try using the experimental Straight Line feature. That can be toggled on in App Settings > Experimental. (App Settings are available from the Home screen by tapping the gear icon in the upper nav.)
3. Access to color libraries is also coming very soon.
4. Are you looking for a tool like Photoshop's Magic Wand? Let me know.
Hope that helps.
Yes, do you have any photoshop's magic wand like feature in Fresco?
I also really hoping for a direct selection tool magic wand! Yes, please 🙂
Are there plans or add a clone stamp tool to fresco? Thanks!