• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Fresco work saved on cloud documents but not synced files

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Fresco work save on cloud documents but not synced files. But I have no way of saving my cloud documents on my computer. File synching is said to be up to date but last files synched are those I created with Adobe Sketch, none of my Adobe Fresco works are synced. Am I missing something or is that an issue with Fresco? 

TOPICS
How-to , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Guy. 

I've sent a message to the Creative Cloud Mobile App team, which thinks this may be an issue with iOS 13 (they have a fix in the works) and I'm waiting to hear more from them. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Betty. 

Cloud Documents are Fresco's "native" documents.

Sketch and Draw's navtive files actually synced to Mobile Creations.

The Creative Cloud Files folder is where saved PSDs or PDFs or any documents people want to share with others usually are. 

To save your work that's in your Cloud Documents to your computer, you'd (currently) have to export it from Fresco as PSDs which could be saved to your CC Files folder or AirDropped. 

Pretty soon you'll be able to move back-and-forth with your Cloud Documents between Photoshop and Fresco.

Does that help?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2019 Oct 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until yesterday, i was able to export fresco drawing in a creative cloud folder. But today, i can not navigate to any creative cloud folder to export my file. I try login out and login, restart the ipad and the mac... but i can't get access to the creative cloud folder with fresco. No problem with adobe draw.  Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guy. 

Do you have the Creative Cloud Mobile App installed on your iPad? You don't need that for Draw and Sketch but you do for Fresco.

Let me know. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i have Creative Cloud Mobile App installed.

I put some screen shot to goes further :

1 - Export + save to creative cloud : i don't see any creative cloud folder - no access since 2 days … why???

2 & 3 : If i use the "More Options", i could choice "save a copy to… Creative Cloud".

That is working, but i have a file-name +copy.ext.

I don't understand why the direct "save to creative cloud" does not work since 2 days.

Ipad pro IpadOS 13.2 with fresco 1.0.3

and Adobe Creative Cloud 4.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guy. 

Hmm... I'm not sure why. It doesn't make sense that it would work everywhere else but not here. It's working okay for me on that screen. Did you do any updates on your iPad that might have affected it? Will you check that it's toggled on so that Files can access it?

In that first screenshot, tap on iCloud Drive. When the next screen launches tap Browse. Then from the pop-up panel tap on the ellipsis icon (...) and from the pop-up menu that launches choose Edit. Make sure the toggle for Creative Cloud is on. Then tap Done.

If it already is toggled on, try toggling it off, force-quitting Fresco then relaunch and set it up again. 

Let me know what happens. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"from the pop-up menu that launches choose Edit. Make sure the toggle for Creative Cloud is on" … I see only Copy to Creative Cloud when I edit the pop-up menu!

Looking for some setiing on/off on the ios Setting panel, on the Screen Time setting, I have try to put Creative Cloud has 'Always Allowed'. After a relauch I remove it from this setting… and in Fresco when I 'Export as' I could now browser in the Creative Cloud folder.

Do you think that a 'Creative Cloud app' clean install is required ?

Guy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guy. 

This seems a problem with the Files app. Let me ask around to see if I can find someone who knows more about what might be going wrong. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sue,

I never take care about the file.app.

I just open it following your answer and there are a lot of fresco file in state 'waiting to upload'... that i can't either select either delete.

guy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2019 Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guy. 

I've sent a message to the Creative Cloud Mobile App team, which thinks this may be an issue with iOS 13 (they have a fix in the works) and I'm waiting to hear more from them. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2019 Nov 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your help Sue.

I know now where i need to look when this issue occurs again. And i hope to see an ios fix soon.

Best regard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines