• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to import Kyle's brushes into Fresco 1.2 on iPad Pro(1st Gen)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Fresco 1.2 on an iPad Pro running OS 13.2. I download a pack of Kyle Brushes on my iPad and get a .abr file in my Files. Fresco won't recognize the file to import it though. I see it, but it is grayed out. My iPad Pro is the first gen iPad Pro, if that has any hiccups to work with. Is there a step I'm missing somewhere?

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Import , Pixel Brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Hi Brian,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd request to check the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/pixel-brushes.html#import-photoshop-kyle-brushes for more information about importing Kyle's Photoshop brushes.
Let us know if need further assistance.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brian,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd request to check the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/using/pixel-brushes.html#import-photoshop-kyle-brushes for more information about importing Kyle's Photoshop brushes.
Let us know if need further assistance.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was actually the set of instructions I originally followed. I download from the site into Files. Fresco sees them but won't allow me to select them. I updated to the most recent iOS and deleted and reinstalled Fresco. The .abr file isn't able to be selected within Freaco. 

I can do get them in through CC Libraries, but I'd rather download and install without constantly hooking up to the cloud if I can. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: this did work eventually but I'm not sure exactly why or how it happened. On a whim I deleted all my Adobe apps from my iPad, a solution I saw suggested from an owner of another art app who also had brush files grayed out. After doing this and reinstalling only Fresco, my brushes are downloading and importing with no problems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines