• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Performance] Fresco on iPad - Colour Wheel Selection Lag on Fresco

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There seem to be a few posts around drawing lag over the years, but I have a slightly more annoying problem in that every time I touch the colour wheel button with my Apple Pencil (to either change colour, adjust sliders etc) there is a good 3 to 4 second delay until it appears. I tried undocking it, and whilst I can immediately select a new colour etc. there is then the same lag when I apply the Apple Pencil to the screen (usually follow by a load of random pixel dumps).

As someone who uses the live paints and likes to work quite quickly this can be incredibly frustrating. Is this a known issue?

For information, I'm using a 5th generation 12.9 inch iPad Pro with the M1 chip with plenty of spare capacity   and the 2nd generation Apple Pencil.

[Renamed by Mod]

TOPICS
Color , Live brushes , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @James22132877dfqo,

Sorry to hear about this experience. Would you mind checking if Fresco behaves this way with all files? If yes, kindly check if all of your work is synced online (https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents) and then delete the app, restart your device, reinstall Fresco, and share your observations.

If the issue persists, kindly share a screen recording of the problem and the version of Fresco/iPadOS installed on your device.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines