• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[Performance] Fresco on Windows - GPU Incompatible

New Here ,
Dec 05, 2023 Dec 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, please could anybody help me solve this issue - I have installed Fresco on my machine, updated Windows, DirectX is up to date, but It won´t launch giving me this message: Adobe Fresco can not run because it requires a GPU supporting D3D Feature Level 12.1

My graphics card is a built in  radeon rx 590 8gb gddr5

Thank you in advance,

TOPICS
Device , How-to , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @rizasavurgan,

I appreciate you reaching out. Unfortunately, the issue you're facing is related to the hardware capabilities of your GPU. Adobe Fresco requires a GPU that supports D3D Feature Level 12.1, and your built-in Radeon RX 590 with a D3D Feature Level of 12.0 falls short of this requirement.

This is a hardware limitation, and unfortunately, it cannot be addressed through software updates. To use Adobe Fresco, you would need a GPU that supports D3D Feature Level 12.1.

If you have any further questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines