• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

please put sketch brushes to fresco

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2021 Jun 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sketch has my favorite brushes, they're so realistic and have great textures. Fresco's brushes are just plain and subpar. I have procreate so I'd rather use that for nonrealistic/digital brushes than fresco tbh. 

TOPICS
Pixel Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

Many of Sketch's brushes are in Fresco. Which in particular are you looking for?

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sue, Thanks for the reply.
I would love the sketch water colour flat brush (it has more realistic
paper texture), soft pastel brush (it has a more realistic oil pastel
effect) and the acrylic brush (has darker and lighter paint strokes, which
make it look more realistic). the ones in fresco look too flat. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. 

Thanks for taking the time to list these brushes. 

* The Soft Pastel brush from Sketch is in Pixel Brushes > Dry Media.
* There is a Watercolor Wash Flat brush in Live Brushes > Watercolor but I don't know whether the effect is the same as it is in Sketch.
* I do not see, or have any notes about, the Acrylic brushes that were in Sketch. I do see a Soft Acrylic brush in Pixel Brushes > Painting.

I'll share your brush comments/requests with the team.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I know there are brushes with same name as PS Sketch brushes in Fresco but, they're not the same. I've attached examples. Hope we can get the realistic sketch versions! Seems like many people would also like them to be added 🙂 Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sue,

I've also requested this in Fresco suggestions. The soft pastel brush in Fresco is nothing like the soft pastel brush in Sketch and that's the brush I use for all my jobs, so I'm still working in Sketch. I'd love to transition to Fresco, but-

Hoping it can be added.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anne.

I don't know what the plans are for additions to the default brush sets in Fresco but UserVoice (https://adobefresco.uservoice.com/) is the best place to post those types of requests.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2021 Jul 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Sue. I’ve already posted there.
Best,
Anne

instagram
website

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't used Fresco at all becuase I was so in love with the acrylic brush in Sketch, and there is nothing like that brush in Fresco, or anywhere else for that matter. That sketch app and the acrylic brush was what prompted me to buy my first iPad when I saw it in the store. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @MARK35294149eqlm,

I understand that having acrylic brushes in Fresco similar to the ones available in Sketch is important to you, and I apologize for their unavailability at this time. Would you mind upvoting this UserVoice (https://adobe.ly/4bGXyYn) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this request, and you will be notified of any updates.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines