• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PSD-Import Fehler

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2023 Feb 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Leider kann ich aktuell keine PSD-Dateinem (Export von ProCreate) in Fresco importieren, ohne dass Fresco die Ebenentypen als schreibgeschützt anzeigt. Die Datei wird somit als eine Ebene angezeigt. Der gleiche Import in Photoshop verläuft ohne Probleme. Ein Export aus Photoshop: dasselbe.

Das war doch mal möglich.

Witzigerweise kann ich jede einzelne Ebene aus ProCreate per Drag and drop in Fresco rüberziehen.

Gibt es dafür eine Lösung????

TOPICS
Import , Layers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Unfortunately, I am not acquainted with Procreate, but I have a software (not Adobe) that can export PSDs. When I open them in Fresco, I can get all the layers. BUT, there are multiple ways to save as a PSD in that software (basically: better accuracy OR better editability) I found that if I want to preserve the layers, I need to export using the one that preserve editability, not accuracy. Meaning that some shapes might be truncated. .PSD files aren't really an open format, so I suspect third party software are using a guesstimate to be able to generate editable PSD. Also, features change between versions (For example some old Photoshop brushes don't work in Fresco but all the new ones with compatible features do) so there might be some problems with the translation.

Let me know if that makes sense...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are some Photoshop features which will prevent a psd file from opening in Fresco.

I wonder if this is part of the problem. Procreate may use those features in it's psd export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines