Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repeated Log in

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Adobe CC and use Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign regularly. I've been trying to get into Fresco, but unlike all the other programs Fresco requires me to log in separately every time I open it. I have access to CC through my college which has an annoying login procedure and takes a few minutes to get through. Why does Fresco require a login every time? I don't have to log into CC or any of the other programs as I am always already logged in. Is there a way to stop this and stay logged into Fresco? If there isn't, I have other drawing programs I'd rather spend time learning.

TOPICS
Device , Performance , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Could be the college set up. Individual licenses don't require logging in every time. Check with others in your class, if everyone has to log in each time see if there's something which can be done at college level to remain logged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could be the college set up. Individual licenses don't require logging in every time. Check with others in your class, if everyone has to log in each time see if there's something which can be done at college level to remain logged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines