• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RETURN ADOBE DRAW

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fresco It's a real piece of garbage, a waste of time, it's been months and it's disgusting, slow like no other, they force you to leave draw for this garbage, PUT DRAW AGAIN.

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried moving across to Illustrator on the iPad?

To me that would have been the more practical transition.

I agree Fresco is nothing like Draw, Fresco was a fantastic drawing and painting app until Adobe migrated all the Sketch and Draw users across to it then started having to add all the features and functionality from a completely different app into it to try to make a new group of users happy.

Just a note though, these forums are mostly read and responded to by other users, so calling an app garbage and demanding Adobe does something through the forum won't get you very far at all. We can help you use the app, we can't change the software or get Draw returned.  You could try adding your voice to the many on the Fresco UserVoice page asking for Adobe Draw to be returned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me and many, it is garbage. and stop writing me the same thing every day, do you think I haven't tried all the applications? I have even lost money, because of your nonsense about testing Adobe Illustrator, it is not Adobe Draw, nor is it Fresco either. I am a user and I pay, so I can speak freely and it is a shame that nobody is taking this seriously, we have been here for 1 year. do not answer more, it seems that you are paid to write the same answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wasn't answering you, unless you have multiple accounts on the community forum. How many times have you posted the same thing in here?

Have you been over to the Fresco UserVoice page to express your opinion?

This forum is answered by other users, who either like or dislike Fresco, just like you! If you want Adobe to bring back your preferred app follow the advice given and voice your opinion where the developers may take notice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not me, but if you're responding to everyone who talks about Draw with the same answer, stop thinking you're someone important. Fresco is and will be rubbish compared to Adobe Draw, that's why I don't work with Adobe anymore, but stop recommending Illustrator when it's paid and just trying it costs money.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

She's not paid by Adobe. Unless their User identity says that they're an Adobe Employee, they're not paid by Adobe.  Adobe Creative Professionals are regular users who use their experience to help other users.  Going off on them is not the answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines