• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RX 580 doesn't work with Fresco

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2023 Dec 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have some problems downloading Fresco on my PC, I have an RX 580 and I download all the latest driver but still says that my gpu can't match with Fresco. Should I just wait for some Fresco's update or should I change my gpu?

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2023 Dec 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, the RX580 is nearly 7 years old, so there's a possibility it may not be up to the task. That said, what drivers (exactly) are you running? According to the Adobe Fresco System Requirements Page, you should have:

raphics processor

Intel, Nvidia, or AMD* GPU with Direct X Feature Level 12.1.

* AMD GPU driver Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.7.1, Driver Version 20.20.01.08 (Windows Driver Store Version 27.20.2001.8002) and newer is required. Visit https://www.amd.com/en/support to download.

So, what exactly are you running? If you have followed the above instructions, and it still isn't working, it may be your older card isn't quite up to the demands of the newer software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines