• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Surface user using Adobe Fresco

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! I am a surface laptop studio user and I've recently gotten into Adobe Fresco. I love the live paint and all the other neat features of the app. I only have one issue, as I draw in tablet mode, I am forced to use the two-finger pan in order to move around but more than often it happens that while I pan, I also undo some stuff as undo is a double tap on the screen. Is there any way I can change to pan with one finger ? Or any other Surface user have a work around to this? Thank you!

TOPICS
Device , How-to , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

You can't change touch features within Fresco.

Is it possible to set touch functions on the laptop specific to an app?
I'm thinking along similar lines to the Wacom tablets where we can set app specific reactions to certain touch/tap actions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't change touch features within Fresco.

Is it possible to set touch functions on the laptop specific to an app?
I'm thinking along similar lines to the Wacom tablets where we can set app specific reactions to certain touch/tap actions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2022 Jun 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly,  you can't really do that in the iPad version either. IIRC, I think the only thing you could change at all is maybe what the little circle thing does...but I could be wrong. Its early and the coffee hasn't kicked in yet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines