• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text tool - Adobe fonts / Custom Fonts

Explorer ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't see any of my newly activated Adobe fonts when I'm in Fresco, nor the fonts I installed through the Fontbase app. Plus the incapacity to search for a font with a text box is a nightmare when you have hundreds of fonts to scroll down... Please do something!

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

You must be referring to the Desktop version, the iPad version has the ability to search for fonts. 

It looks like the difference is on the desktop you just get a dropdown, while on an iPad the panel switches from Layer properties to Fonts. You could try reporting it as a bug, or requesting the feature be added. Though I agree this should have been a standard addition since it's logical you might want to search for a specific font.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must be referring to the Desktop version, the iPad version has the ability to search for fonts. 

It looks like the difference is on the desktop you just get a dropdown, while on an iPad the panel switches from Layer properties to Fonts. You could try reporting it as a bug, or requesting the feature be added. Though I agree this should have been a standard addition since it's logical you might want to search for a specific font.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes that's it !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines