• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

there will be someday adobe fresco on android ???

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there will be someday adobe fresco on android ???

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen suggestions that it is being worked on but there's generally no announcement of when something might be released.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hope so too for those on Android.   The problem is how fragmented the OS is.  iPadOS and iOS came first because its pretty consistent with the OS, most are on the most current ones and there's no variation.  Windows came next, because there's fragmentation, because there's a lot of machines running older OS and they're all over the place when it comes to processors and RAM.  But, it came to specifiic machines with specific components.  Android is like the wild west,  they're all over the place and depending on who is using the OS for their device, the UI is all over the place too.  Its hard to get consistency.  It makes it hard to develop for.  They want to make sure the app, when it comes out, actually works.  I can imagine though, the first Android machines that would probably see it, whenever it does come out is the Galaxy Tab 8. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines