• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timelapse shows no progress

Participant ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the All Apps subscription in my Adobe Account, so I have the full version of Fresco, and I am on a Surface Pro 6.

When I select to preview a Timelapse, it shows no progression of any kind, only a second or so of the most recent image. If I export and save an .MP4 file, it is the same. One second of the latest image, no progression.

I thought the point of Timelapse was that my drawing was automatically recorded from when I first stated drawing up until the latest brush stroke. I am not seeing anything like that.

What do I have to do in order to enable a full time lapse of my work from first brush stroke to last?

TOPICS
Publish & export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Hi Dave, 

Based on this and your other post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco/timeline-export-sometimes-available-sometimes-not/m-p/11596206?page=1) it sounds like you're having a number of problems with timelapse.  I'm sorry about that. 

Please  email me through Fresco's Report A Bug link (App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug) so I can see the device/app information that auto-populates it. (That information is extremely helpful to the engineers when troubleshooting.)

When you

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2020 Nov 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave, 

Based on this and your other post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/fresco/timeline-export-sometimes-available-sometimes-not/m-p/11596206...) it sounds like you're having a number of problems with timelapse.  I'm sorry about that. 

Please  email me through Fresco's Report A Bug link (App Settings > Help > Support > Report A Bug) so I can see the device/app information that auto-populates it. (That information is extremely helpful to the engineers when troubleshooting.)

When you write there, also include any one of your incomplete timelapse files and its corresponding PSD. 

You don't have to repeat any of this; I'll connect your email with this information. 

Sue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Susan,

Thank you for replying.

Yes, I have had a number of problems with Fresco. Including the above, the cursor is always a star icon, and I have just now discovered a new one, which is that my tool settings do not carry over from one session to the next. I also do not like the fact that the only save option for work in progress is to save to the cloud, but that's not a bug, just a bad design decision that I have hope will be reconsidered.

I have high hopes for Fresco, so hopefully these can be resolved.

I will report these through the Fresco reporting tool in Settings, as you suggest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dave. 

I see your emails.  I'll respond there. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines