• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tracing sketch shapes in new program

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Sketch, you could choose your brush, and use the predesigned shapes, as a stencil. I use to love, tapping the shape once, and my chosen brush texture and color would outline it perfectly. Without interference inside the shape. I haven't been able to figure this out in Fresco, or illustrator, or any of them. I did find the capture feature, but, I loved making art in sketch like that, because I also loved the screen recording feature sketch came with. Like I'm not an artist. This was my first attempt, and I was really proud of myself and the work you had made with sketch. It's like fresco and all that other stuff is way over my head. Is there any suggestions?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Fresco has Drawing aids combined with the ruler. Basic circles, squares and adjustable polygons.

Then when you export you can chooe the Timelapse export to get the same sort of video result as Sketch.

They are definitely different apps, just spend a little more time with Fresco and you'll find your way around.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fresco has Drawing aids combined with the ruler. Basic circles, squares and adjustable polygons.

Then when you export you can chooe the Timelapse export to get the same sort of video result as Sketch.

They are definitely different apps, just spend a little more time with Fresco and you'll find your way around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines