Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble downloading Fresco

Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Can someone give me some advice, 

I am trying to download Fresco on my Lenovo Laptop - It's also a touchscreen tablet hence why i want this programme. 

When I download it says "Upgrade needed, You must upgrade/update your system to install Fresco. Please check the following  - Adobe Fresco is not yet compatiable with your device. "

Is there anything I can do as i fear its because it thinks my latop is a regualr desktop, not one with tablet mode. 

Any advice is great as i cannot believe i have finally found and alternative to procreate  as i dont use apple products. 

Thanks all 

TOPICS
Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nat. 

Unfortunately Fresco isn't yet supported on this device (here's a list of currently-supported devices: https://helpx.adobe.com/fresco/system-requirements.html). 

I'm sorry. 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, absoultely gutted. Do you reckon there will be progress on this or is it just limited to ipad and chromebooks for the foreseable future

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nat. 

Right now Fresco is supported on iOS and some Windows devices but we are working toward opening it up on many more Windows devices (it's actually not yet supported on Chromebook). 

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines