• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to update for almost a week

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On booting either my laptop or my desktop, I get a notification in Creative Cloud Desktop that there's an update available for Fresco. Clicking the update button next to fresco doesn't do anything and neither does clicking "update all". This has only happened with Fresco as I just installed updates for Illustrator and Photoshop a few days ago. Is this a bug with Creative Cloud Desktop?

TOPICS
Activation installation and billing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Good question.

My iPad is showing it is on version 3.4.0 with no updates.

Windows 11 is showing it is on version 3.2.1 and there is an update to version 3.4.2 which I can not install either.

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall to see if you get the latest version that way? This just worked for me. You might have to restart computer to clean files up so you can install again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good question.

My iPad is showing it is on version 3.4.0 with no updates.

Windows 11 is showing it is on version 3.2.1 and there is an update to version 3.4.2 which I can not install either.

Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall to see if you get the latest version that way? This just worked for me. You might have to restart computer to clean files up so you can install again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This eventually resolved itself. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines