• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Use Fresco and screen mirror FROM iPad/Fresco TO Macbook?

Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I desperately need to correct bad posture whilest working (and avoid a second spinal fusion surgery!) In trying to come up with a new, more ergonomic workflow, I need to have a screen at eye level (either my MacBook or another monitor: I'm open to suggestions but all my stuff is Mac) while drawing on my IPad Pro (with Fresco) down at lap level. It seems Sidecar is for people who want to do the OPPOSITE, that is, use Photoshop from the desktop or laptop, and use their iPad as an extra screen. I don't see how that is possible using Fresco, or is it? I don't like drawing in Photoshop: I use it to finalixe things but not the bulk of my work as an illustrator who produces hand drawn work. I'm grateful for any help!

J

TOPICS
Cross-product , Device

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your intention is to use the MacBook as a screen while still working via the iPad then this is definitely an option. I mirror from iPad to PC so I use additional apps, but I'm fairly sure an iPad to MacBook mirror would be very simple through AirPlay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines