• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are my vectors?

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentaley opened one of my Fresco Vector Drawings in Photoshop on my laptop. I didnt change or save anything. I merely opened and closed the file. Now when I open  the cloud file in fresco again all the layers are merged and the vectors are lost. Is there any way to get my original file back?

TOPICS
Cross-product , How-to , Layers , Syncing & Storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What if you opened it in photoshop again? does it show all the layers?  Maybe even though you didn't save the file, it merged it in photoshop and autosaved it. I am so am sorry this happened. I know the feeling of losing your hard work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no it seems they are really lost. it did probably autosave like you said. so i guess all i can do is practice acceptance 🙂 thx for your answer 👌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines