• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why is Fresco on larger screen displays like Wacom Cintiq Pro 24" not available.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is a huge disappointment that Fresco is not compatible with Wacom screen displays. I would like to upgrade to Wacom Cintiq Pro 24" and destop computer. My Surface Pro 6 i7, 16mb ram, 512 ssd has an incredibly long lag time when I use Fresco and I have come to love the program. Also, since the Surface pro has proprietary software it will not let you upgrade some of the drivers to others that may work better. 

TOPICS
Device , Live brushes , Performance , Pixel Brushes , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many other threads with this same query regarding Fresco being compatible with Wacom Cintiq.
Generally the answer is that there was a decision to limit the number of devices it was available on at launch and that they are and will continue to add more device compatibility.

No time lines are given for when this might happen. 

Your best option would be to go onto the Fresco UserVoice pages, either through the link in the Help section of the app or a web browser at this link. Search for other posts specific to your topic and comment and upvote. You're better to comment/upvote on existing threads where possible as this is easier to keep count of how much interest is in a specific feature being added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I have read what you have written and up voted on other peoples posts. I will follow the link you provided, because I am looking for a solution not the responses that Adobe has been provided for the last years. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are aware that most of the people here are other users,  not employees of Adobe? We try to help as much as we can.  That said,  as much as I can completely understand people's frustration about Fresco not being on a certain device,  I also completely understand what they're doing.  There's features I wanted from the beginning a couple of years ago, but they're starting to get introduced now,  because this is an app built from scratch and as much as they would like all the features to be there day one and on all devices at the same time,  they've been very meticulous about slowly adding features and compatible devices to make sure its as bug free as possible.  I mean I would love all the features there right away, but it wouldn't be worth it if the result was an app so buggy that it wouldn't work properly.  All I ask is to just have a little patience and go to the link Sjaani posted 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I did go to the link Sjaani provided. I was frustrated with the situation. I am new to the community and have only read posts in the past. I was ready to upgrade to a more advanced system and was surprised by what I had read. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a 2021 Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 and HP Omen 30L with Intel i7 (11. gen.) NVidia geforce RTX 3080 (10gt). Adobe Fresco works just fine with PC Windows 10. It looks the same on iPad Pro, which I have used earlier. Fresco needs GPU with 8Gt, so that might be the problem with most of GPU. I am not sure if it is a issue between AMD Ryzen or Intel, or just GPU, but I made a choice for Intel, because it is used in working towers made by HP or Dell for Adobe CC. I am not an expert in technical issues, but got Fresco + WCintiqPro working just ok! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 26, 2021 Aug 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

<span;>Thank you so much for the information you provided. It will help a lot of individuals who are in a similar situation.

<span;>I will look into the new system I had planned to purchase. It will be custom built so I can pick and choose its components. When I do upgrade my system, I will post again and let everyone know what is inside my computer. Thanks again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines