• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Will Fresco every be fixed?

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like no one has been able to produce a fix for fresco crashing constantly. I am on a desktop, with plenty of space. For me, it started as just lagging constantly. I could deal with that. Then, live brush wouldn't work on a lasso'd area. Now, it crashes upon opening a document or within seconds of starting a new document. This is getting ridiculous. I've read through plenty of threads, but I havent found anything that works. HAS ANYONE?!  Its crazy to me that the app has been crashing for literal years.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you sent in bug reports? Those are different to coming onto the forum.

The forum is generally answered by other users of the software who can help with how to use the app. To solve issues you'd be best sending bug reports. (frescohelp at adobe dot com)

Have you checked the system requirements? Does your computer meet or exceed those? One particular thing to note is DirectX 12.1 on the graphics processor, this seems to be a problem for many.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes, I have sent bug reports, and I have the correct system requirements.
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines