Fresco keeps freezing

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I'm using Adobe Fresco on my Huion Kamvas 22 plus attached to my MSI  Intel Core i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00 GHz with 8 GB RAM. Working on Windows 10, and all are updated and have the recent drivers. 

When I work in Fresco, I don't use large files (2400px square) or brushes (under 100 px) but often Fresco keeps freezing. Like it has much trouble calculating rendering and such. Between 30 seconds to a minute, it suddenly unfreezes and I can work again, until it freezes again. This is such a hassel in my workflow to a point I don't like working with it, all though I do like the software without freezing. 

Is there something I can do to keep it from freezing on me? 

thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Live brushes, Performance, Pixel Brushes, Vector Brushes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

At a guess, you're using a device which isn't supported so there isn't much we can do to help until or unless Adobe adds the Huion devices to their supported list.

Is the Huion a tablet with Windows 10 installed or are you using it like a drawing device attached to a main system?
If you can use Fresco on a Windows 10 desktop without the Huion without it freezing then it would definitely seem that the device is the issue at this point.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines