• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account switching

Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please can we have a simple process to switch accounts.  ie: I have a work and personal account for AdobeCC on one computer.

This is a simle process for other major software companies (eg: Google, MS), and an absolute requirement in the era of digital nomads, and working from home post-COVID.

Loooooong overdue feature. 

Idea No status
TOPICS
App installs and updates , Files and libraries , Others

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 to this, I have Lightroom + photoshop for my photography side-gig and my office is complimenting that with Illustrator & Audtition & After effects for my work stuff, but it's all on the same macbook (which has developer tools installed, so switching computer accounts really isn't an option).

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1 to this as well! Huge pain signing in and out and for some reason I can't even use the keychain password - I have to find it manually.

Looks like no response from Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @SteveWilsonPhoto , @Peter22185196i3ko, and @markl45003427, this is on our roadmap. Given that Adobe ID is shared across all of our products, there's a bunch of coordination that needs to happen to deliver this capability in a cohesive manner.

Votes

Translate

Translate