• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3d and Materials, Render with Reduce Noise Problem

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i'm struggling with a bug when i try to render a 3d object with "Reduce Noise" on. (It was working like 2-3 months ago with no problem) I tried tons of alternatives like Anti-alias, Screen Resolution etc. but couldn't figure it out. The pixelize is changing everytime when i off and on Ray Tracing. Am i missing something? I reinstalled Windows 10 today because of this and it didn't even work. 

1.png

My Specs: 
Ryzen 5 3600x
16 GB DDR4 Ram
RTX 2060
Windows 10

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

New Here , Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Seems like it's the driver issue. I rolled back to Nvidia 512.95 driver and problem solved for now. So who is gonna fix this for good? Adobe or Nvidia?

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Today I updated my graphics card driver, there are no more artifacts! (Driver Nvidia Studio ver 517.40)

IMG_20220922_151457.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged , Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Yep, fixed in 517.48. 

• [Adobe Illustrator] Using Reduce Noise with Ray Tracing appears pixelated [3709309]

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2022 Jul 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like it's the driver issue. I rolled back to Nvidia 512.95 driver and problem solved for now. So who is gonna fix this for good? Adobe or Nvidia?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2022 Aug 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue with Nvidia rtx2070 and processor i9 I tried everything with preferences settings with system advance settings nothing helps. could you advise how to solve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @nineek89543942,

We are sorry for the trouble & delayed response. Would you mind trying to uncheck "reduce noise" in the 3D and Materials panel under render settings and see if this issue persists or not, as I am unable to replicate this at my end?

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2022 Sep 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I updated my graphics card driver, there are no more artifacts! (Driver Nvidia Studio ver 517.40)

IMG_20220922_151457.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, fixed in 517.48. 

• [Adobe Illustrator] Using Reduce Noise with Ray Tracing appears pixelated [3709309]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines