Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cursor issue - Illustrator CC 23.0.1

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2019 Jan 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a cursor problem when i work on illustrator, latest version.

My cursor move very slowly and laggy, when it is free, while i am on the canvas zone. The problem disappear when i keep clicking (whatever the tool used), or when i am out of the canvas zone. I post a vid of the issue

I cannot work well with this. It is not a mousse issue, because it is the same when i use the trackpad.

I work on a macbook pro 2015

Mojave (but same problem with previous version)

Illustrator CC 23.0.1 (but same problem before the last update)

Thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 16, 2019 Jan 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the delay. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, please try resetting preferences for Illustrator: How to set preferences in Illustrator

Please note: Resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folder in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this solution in another thread and it has fixed my issues.

After having descaled the UI to original scale (smallest) and unchecking "adjust cursor proportionally" the problem seems to have been resolved for me.

Hopefully this might help for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, this solved the dissappearing curser problems I was having in Illustrator 25.0 on an iMac. Though all my tools are slightly smaller now, it's better than trying to guess where the curser is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a simmilar problem: whenever I enter "presentation mode" and left it, my cursor desapear and only retturn by reseting de app... It's so anoying...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2023 Mar 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having that exact problem now. Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines