• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Green circle with a plus sign

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've recently encountered this green circle plus sign next to the arrows in Adobe Illustrator and it appears to kept appearing whenever I'm trying to move an object. Does anyone know what that is and how can I make it stop from appearing? as it seems that it has become a distraction for me limits my movements. Would really appreciate the help to enable it, Thanks!

unnamed.jpg

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Hi All,

I am glad to inform you this issue has been fixed in our latest release Illustrator v26.5.

Please feel free to reach out if the issue persists after updating.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated the latest version and the issue has been fixed! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has not been solved, I have noticed this today again, It is very frsutrating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @giselles48010713,

We are sorry to hear that and for the delayed response. Would you mind confirming if you are using a Magic mouse or Apple Trackpad and the exact version of Illustrator & macOS? Also, would you mind trying resetting the Illustrator preferences and, if possible, checking with any other mouse?

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this is driving me nuts!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @oreaney,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by this issue and for the delayed response. This issue has been addressed in v26.5. Would you mind updating Ai to it or to the current version, v27.0 and see if that helps?

If not, would you mind confirming if you are using a Magic mouse or Apple Trackpad and the exact version of macOS, along with a screenshot of the System Specs?

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines