• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to retrieve the stroke align property of path in illustrator sdk using c++

Participant ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to retrieve the stroke align property of path.. which suite is used to find the stroke align property of path in illustrator sdk... 

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Guide ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure what you mean. You mean the alignment of a dashed stroke? Can you share a screenshot of the property in the panel you want to manipulate? I don't think there's anything stroke-wise that can't be manipulated via the SDK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I want to retrieve the stroke alignment of path like.. stroke align centre, stroke align inside and stroke align outside ... These properties I need to retrieve...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, been busy!

I think you're looking for the AIBeautifulStrokesSuite, found in AIBeautifulStrokes.h. It's a more complicated way of dealing with stroke properties, but anything beyond the basics (butt cap, miter, colour, dash, etc.) is found there. The header has a long preamble explaining how to use it, and frankly I don't have the energy to try and do it myself. It's a lot more complicated than the other properties, but the good news is once you have code to access it, you can access a wealth of stroke & fill properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for your response ..

I have retrieved all the other properties..  i didn't got the solution to find stroke align... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sAIMatchingArt->DeselectAll();

sAIArt->SetArtUserAttr(art, kArtSelected, kArtSelected);

the above code i used to select the each path 

ai::uint32 strokeAlignType;

strokeAlignType = sAIPaintStyle->GetStrokeAlignmentFromSelection();

cout << "strokeAlignType = "<<strokeAlignType <<endl;

the above code i used to retrieve the stroke align type for the selected path.
but while retriving the property im getting same stroke align type value, which is applied for the first path.

after retrieving stroke align property for one art im deselecting previous object after retrieving the selected art object.

the below code i used to deselect the current art object from the document

sAIMatchingArt->DeselectAll();

sAIArt->SetArtUserAttr(art, kArtSelected, 0);

can you i get correct solution for this..

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines