Exit

Illustrator beta

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2024 Feb 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello there,

"The Illustrator build has expired."

I have a license and all the other apps open, but illustrator beta gives me this message and kicks me out...

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beta versions have a limited lifespan. All you can do is wait for the new build. And use the released version for your production.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Monika! How does that work? I have so many files on beta that are barely workable if I reopen them on Adobe Illustrator rn and its really annoying we didnt get a heads up on this before hand. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those are beta builds. Of course it would be nice if this stuff would be announced, but a beta can have any kind of issue at any time. That's the reason why it is in beta. 

The only thing you can do is wait. And hopefully the engineers chime in here soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines