• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Generating Huge Log Files

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I got a notification that a new 2TB had filled up. I knew this was absurd so I hunted down the culprit to an Adobe folder filled with over 13,000 100MB log files taking up 1.25TB of space on my drive.
I deleted them, launched Illustrator again with the folder open, launched a recent file, and watched the folder start to fill with these large log files yet again.
What the heck is going on and why is Illustrator plaguing my computer with this and eating my drive space?

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. We have tried to address this issue in our Prerelease build of Illustrator v26.0.2.

Please follow the instructions below to get this:
1. If you are not already part of the Illustrator Prerelease program, then please click this link to join the prerelease – https://www.adobeprerelease.com/beta/85A6F544-2705-49BD-8314-DD549C6A1713
2. Accept Prerelease Agreement
3. Go to Creative Cloud Desktop and look for Prerelease in the Apps section.
4. Install/Update to Illustrator Prerelease 26.0.2 from Creative Cloud Desktop Pre-Release Tab (This will not replace the existing installation of Release build of Illustrator)

Please let us know whether this issue is fixed for you in this prerelease build or not.

This build also contains fixes for stability, security, and some other reported issues.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines