Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Javascript - Render Swatch Legend - LAB Colour Values Incorrect

Participant ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All!

So, a question regarding the failry well known fab Script written by John Wundes:

renderSwatchLegend.jsx 

I need to create a chart that specifies just the LAB values underneith the swatches that the script creates, but curiously, the LAB values that the script produces are always wrong - they're always out by a digit and I don't know why. 

If I double click the swatch in the swatch palette, the LAB value is correct/as it should be, it is just the text that the script produces and lays onto the artboard that is incorrect. Please see following image. Any ideas why this glitch is happening?

This glitch happens consistently on every single import - the lab value that the script generates onto the artboard is never the correct value. Help! 

Screenshot 2020-09-16 151903.jpg

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Scripting , Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2024 Jun 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having problems using this too, before the last update on illustrator it worked totally fine, but now it doesn't I've tried all of the others in this thread but none worked 😓

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines